Indor air quality

Mold spores can significantly affect the indoor air quality. Some vestigial amounts are not very dangerous, however when their levels increase, they may cause serious health damage, including allergy, skin irritation, breathing disorders or even cancer. That is why it is so important to control the amount of allergenic or toxic spores indoors.

Mold spores can significantly affect the indoor air quality

Mold spores can significantly affect the indoor air quality

One possible and the most popular solution is to install germicidal UV lamps. Such lamps are very popular in public buildings, for example in hospitals. They help to control and increase the quality of air by inhibiting the growth of microorganisms. UV lamps are also very efficient in fighting with mold spores. They successfully decrease the amount of toxic spores in the air and sterilize mold colonies. However, it is also important to use UV lamps together with HEPA filtrations systems. It is because of the fact that even some dead mold spores can be toxic or allergenic so they must be removed by filtration system.